Breaking Block Progress Indicator
Breaking Block Progress Indicator is a texture pack with new destroy block animation textures that you’ve never seen before! It’s great if you like to improve the look in percentage, highlighter or bar.Author: Justin LRT All Rights ReservedFacebook & YouTube: Justin LRTFollow us, then you can get the newest information at the first time!
Breaking Block Progress Indicator Texture Pack is a default improving texture pack of breaking block animation. The new default texture pack has crack and this one is displayed percentage, highlighter or bar. So basically it’s breaking block indicator as good as the new in Minecraft textures.
- Open Global Resources in Settings
- Single Click the Breaking Progress Indicator Pack
- Click the settings icon
- Quit settings icon
This is Percentage Aspects
This is Highlighter Aspects
This is Bar Aspects
What is the resolution each aspects?
The Percentage Aspects has the resolution of 512×512, so if you are using low-end devices all textures will decrease by 2 (e.g. 16×16 then it lowered to 8×8 to save memory)
The Highlighter and Bar Aspects has the resolution of 100×100.
- Some devices or Minecraft version is needed to restart to change the aspects
- If you using low-end devices you receive the low memory message
- It almost not visible when you mine at dark without any light
How Is It Installed?
- Download the file from the bottom. After you have downloaded files, tap on each one and it will automatically take you to your Minecraft, it will import the file into your game.
- Then go to the world where you are going to use the downloaded addon: Edit the world> resource packs> (Activate the resource pack) and finally: Edit the world> behavior packs> (Activate the behavior pack)
|v. 1.0 (Recommended)
|BreakingProgress.mcpack (1861 downloads )