This is my texturepack, both aesthetically and technically, its use is to facilitate the gameplay within Minecraft, and giving legal advantages within the game, it also has the option of being an optimizer!
Now the interface will be completely transparent!
- The classic interface.
- The pocket interface.
2. Some mobs will glow in the dark, to be light, just the eyes.
- Spiders and another variant.
- Skeleton and another variant.
- Zombie and another variant.
- And the Creeper!
3. Spawn Sphere!
- It only works if you equip a brownstone torch to an armor holder, as shown below.
4. Now the shield is less annoying when it comes to having it in hand, since the size has been reduced.
5. Clean screen.
- In the pocket edition I have absolutely cleaned the controls to move, crouch and jump for a better visualization of the environment
- I also cleaned the part of the emote, chat and pause buttons, I left a part of each one to locate them.
- The hearts are now the typical “hardcore” java.
- Clean experience bar.
- Coordinates that show you what the ‘X’, ‘Y’ and ‘Z’ are.
- Smallest split screen pointer
6. Improved Netherite tools.
7. Aesthetic Netherite armor and different flare of enchantments.
8. All variants joining for improved Redstone mechanisms.
- Hoppers, pistons etc.
9. Clean crystals except transparent
10. “Optimizer” option
• eliminates absolutely all particles.
• the other option is the default, it does not remove any particles.
11. Finally aesthetic changes.
- All the crops will show you exactly when they are ready, the green signal is the one that indicates that the crop can be taken.
- For further optimization the tree leaves are now not semi-transparent.
- For further optimization, the grass blocks will be clean.
- Anvils with durability sign.
- Spawn block in the Nether with signals.
How Is It Installed?
- Download the file from the bottom.
- After you have downloaded the files, tap on each one and it will automatically take you to your Minecraft, it will import the file into your game.
- Then go to the world where you are going to use the downloaded addon: Edit the world> resource packs> (Activate the resource pack) and finally: Edit the world> behavior packs> (Activate the behavior pack)
If you want to review my texture pack, give me credits, some will confuse the Netherite textures, but they are mine.