Player Inventory Sorter
Just gone back from your exploration and you want to sort your inventory? or during exploration you have many duplicate item that you want to stack and sort? with this addon you can easily do all that with a single click!
Introducing the inventory sorter item!
This item once crafted can sort your inventory with one use. This item doesn’t have any durability so you only need to craft it once.
To use the Player Inventory Sorter Item. Hold the item in your hand then use it.
When you use it will say Inventory Sorted! and sorted your items alphabeticaly.
Inventory Before Use:
Inventory After Use:
Sorting will not affect your hotbar only your inventory.
This addon uses Gametest and it might not work with Consoles.
- A Button inside the player’s inventory to sort the items (If Minecraft will add UI and Gametest to work together)
- Turn on Experimental Mode inside your world.
How Is It Installed?
- Download the file from the bottom. After you have downloaded files, tap on each one and it will automatically take you to your Minecraft, it will import the file into your game.
- Then go to the world where you are going to use the downloaded addon: Edit the world> resource packs> (Activate the resource pack) and finally: Edit the world> behavior packs> (Activate the behavior pack)
- Reduced code.
- Code Updated to 1.18.10 of minecraft.
- No changes to how the addon works.
|v. 2.0 (Recommended)||Download Link|