Levels Storage(Fixes and Optimization)
Do you always want a way to store your levels for use later? Always dying and you want to save your levels? This addon just adds that! with the use of 2 new blocks the Level drain and the Level infuser.
These 2 new blocks will help you store and gain your levels back. The levels are not stored inside the block itself but the level stored is different per player.
How to use:
Standing on top of the Level Drain block will drain your levels.
Standing on top of the Level infuser will gain back the levels you stored.
To see how many levels you have stored right click/interact on the block.
Sneaking and interacting/right clicking on the blocks will allow you to change their drain/gain speed.
These 2 blocks are easy to craft:
Enjoy the addon! 😀
How Is It Installed?
- Download the file from the bottom. After you have downloaded files, tap on each one and it will automatically take you to your Minecraft, it will import the file into your game.
- Then go to the world where you are going to use the downloaded addon: Edit the world> resource packs> (Activate the resource pack) and finally: Edit the world> behavior packs> (Activate the behavior pack)
- Can now adjust the Drain and Lvl gain speed.
- Removed the use of entities for optimization.
- Only the player that interact with the block can now only see the texts.
- Added sounds when you use the lvl infuser.
- The blocks is now available in the creative inventory.