Chococraft 3 V3
This plugin is a recreation of the famous Java Chococraft 3 mod that adds chocobos to our Minecraft.
These chocobos appear all over the world and feed on green gysahl, and there are chocobos of different colors, at the moment some elements do not work.
In total there are 21 chocobos and all of different colors:
- Yellow chocobo
- Blue chocobo
- White chocobo
- Flame chocobo
- Ender Chocobo
- Red chocobo
- Gold chocobo
- Green chocobo
- Pink chocobo
- Purple chocobo
- Black chocobo
And the other 11 are the same but in their female version.
To differentiate a male chocobo from a female, you have to look at the color of its tail, if its tail is colorful it means that it is male and if its tail is the same color as its feathers then it is female.
These chocobos can only reproduce if they are the same color and female and male, for now they leave an unusable egg but later it can be served, the Chocobos feed on Gysahl Green, they appear all over the world like the chocobos, the Chocobos only they can reproduce with the Lovely Gysahl Green fruit.
This item has no function at this time.
Chocobo saddle package:
This element also doesn’t have a function in the plugin (for now)
With this whistle you can make the chocobo follow you, stay still or wander
This article also has no function
You can also breed chocobos with the lovely green gysahl.
After they reproduce they leave an egg that you can break with your hand.
This nest is used to lay the chocobo egg.
When you put the nest with egg on the ground you will have to wait approximately 3 full days of Minecraft for the baby chocobo to be born
(These items still don’t work in the add-on)
Note: The green gysahl that appears in the world you have to break it for the gysahl to release you
How Is It Installed?
- Download the file from the bottom. After you have downloaded files, tap on each one and it will automatically take you to your Minecraft, it will import the file into your game.
- Then go to the world where you are going to use the downloaded addon: Edit the world> resource packs> (Activate the resource pack) and finally: Edit the world> behavior packs> (Activate the behavior pack)
- Now the chocobos can be born
- The chocobo was remodeled to look more like java.
- Plugin is now more similar to Java mod